See Japan, Experience Sendai Activities
Information Security Policy
Article 1. (Handling of Personal Information)
The Sendai Tourism, Convention and International Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Association") will handle personal information in regards to the See Japan, Experience Sendai Activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") appropriately in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003), and the "Personal Information Protection Regulations" and "Information Security Policy" which are separately stipulated by the Association.
Article 2. (Collection of Personal Information)
- Personal information refers to information about an individual that can identify the specific individual (including information that can be referenced against other information to identify the specific individual).
- This Website operated by the Association may collect personal information. It will also make public the purpose of using personal information.
- The Website maintains log data for up to six months.
Article 3. (Scope of Use of Personal Information)
The Association will not provide personal information to third parties for any purposes other than the following. However, it may provide information at the request of public institutions such as courts and the police.
- For identification
- For after-sale support, inquiries, and complaints
- For contacting the Association or the Website, and for notification (including by email) regarding matters necessary for the operation of the Website
- For maintaining the system and dealing with malfunctions
- For analyzing the Website's usage trends, for improving the Website, and for aiding the development of new services
Article 4. (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When a User requests the disclosure of their own personal information, the Association will disclose the information to that User in question after confirming the User's identity.
However, in the event that any of the following apply, the Association may decline to disclose all or part of the information. If the decision not to disclose is made, notification will be given to that effect.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual in question or a third party
- If there is a possibility of causing a significant hindrance to the proper running of the Association's business
- If it would violate another law or ordinance
"Cookies" are a mechanism for Users to browse the Website more conveniently. Information about the page may be combined with information that uniquely identifies the User and utilized as user information. They do not infringe on user privacy and will not have any adverse effect onUsers' PCs.
Article 6. (About Access Analysis Tools)
In addition, this site collects data through Google Signals, which collects visitation data through Google Analytics and associates that data with the logged-in user's Google account information in a non-personally identifiable manner.