See Japan, Experience Sendai Activities
The See Japan, Experience Sendai Activities Usage Agreement (hereinafter, the "Usage Agreement") applies to any person (hereinafter referred to as the "User") using the See Japan, Experience Sendai Activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") which introduces experience programs and associated services (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") operated by the Sendai Tourism, Convention and International Association (hereinafter referred to as the "Association").
Article 1. (Consent to the Agreement)
By using the Service, the User is deemed to have consented to this Usage Agreement.
Article 2. (Intellectual Property Rights, etc.)
Intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to the Website and the Service belong to the Association or any third parties who have licensed them for use by the Association. Users may not, in accordance with this Agreement, use them without the permission of the Association, except in the use of this Website and Service.
Article 3. (Provision of the Use Environment)
Users shall prepare the computers, mobile devices, software, communication lines, etc. required for the use of the Service at their own expense and responsibility, and shall connect to and operate the Service appropriately. The Association has no involvement of any kind with the User's use environment and assumes absolutely no responsibility.
Article 4. (Prohibitions)
Users are prohibited from engaging in behavior to which the following apply or are likely to apply.
- Behavior that violates this Usage Agreement
- Behavior that violates the law or is related to criminal behavior
- Behavior considered inappropriate in terms of socially accepted practices
- Behavior that violates public order and decency
- Behavior that infringes intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation, or any other rights or interests
- Behavior that may interfere with the operation of the Service, such as unauthorized access or posing as a third party
Article 5. (Disclaimer)
The Association makes no guarantees for any of the following.
- The legality, usefulness, accuracy, completeness, recentness of any information provided on this Website (including all information contained on this Website and linked sites managed and operated by third parties; the same hereinafter)
- That the use of the Service involves no danger in becoming infected by something harmful, such as computer viruses
- That no defects or failures will arise in the use of this Service
- The resolution of problems arising from Users' use of this Service
Article 6. (Temporary Suspension or Cancellation of the Service, Change or Removal of the Contents, etc.)）
- In the event that it is necessary to suspend the Service, the Association may suspend the Service for a certain period of time without prior notice to the User.
- The Association shall be able to change or remove all or part of the content, layout, and other technical specifications of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- The Association bears no liability of any kind for any damages incurred by Users as a result of measures taken by the Association in accordance with the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 7. (Service-Specific Terms and Conditions, etc.)
In addition to this Usage Agreement, certain of the Association's services may have service-specific terms and conditions. If this Usage Agreement differs from the service-specific terms and conditions, then the service-specific terms for the service in question will prevail over this Usage Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Article 8. (Revision of the Agreement)
The Association may, for reasons such as the smooth operation of the Website, change this Usage Agreement without notice. In that case, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised Usage Agreement on using the Service after the change of the Usage Agreement.
Article 9. (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
The Usage Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. If any need for litigation arises between the Association and Users regarding the Service Usage Agreement, the Sendai District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance.